Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet the Team

Amber Hellwig (Sport Manager)
Kansas



From our Sport Manager: 
 
My name is Amber Hellwig and I am the Sport Manager for Team USA Gymnastics.  I have worked for Special Olympics Kansas for the past 11 years and have loved every minute of it.  Every day with Special Olympics is a new adventure full of challenges.  The athletes and program bring a smile to my face and make me so thankful to work for such an inspiring organization.

I am 35 years old and my husband Kelby and I have been married for 9 years.  We have 2 beautiful boys, Kody and Grayson.  Kody is 6 years old and is in first grade.  He loves to play soccer, basketball & baseball.  Our youngest, Grayson, is 15 months old and he loves to run around, chase the dogs and cats, and play with his toys.  In our free time as a family we love to hike, ride bikes, play games, swim and be simply be outdoors!

Quote to live by:  “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”  - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment